1. Where is the Help file located?
2. Where are the Tutorials located?
3. Removing a GenBase
4. How to enter a marriage date when there is none
5. Did the download work?
6. The installation of the program did not appear to complete
7. What Source Types are available in the program?
8. What Attribute Types are available in the program?
9. The program prevents me from exiting
10. I've only got one database - which edition is for me?
11. How do I install GENP?
12. How do I register GENP?
13. Themes - Turning off sound
14. Consistency checks for GenBase location
15. Where is the GEDCOM Import Report?
16. The Welcome Tasks dialog appears off center
17. How to enter Quarter dates from English and Welsh registers
18. Four reasons not to delete the demo databases
19. Descendant brief details Narrative Report
20. Defacto Marriage - some things to consider
21. Some considerations when moving GENP to a new computer
22. Your cousin sends you a GenBase
23. Correcting a year like 1850 formatted as 1,850 in a report from the Query Manager
24. Matching records kept externally via the Reference field
25. Ensuring the demonstration theme is not seen when registered
26. Locating graphics from the Graphics Pack
27. How to save unfinished family tree charts and finish them later
28. Managing many GenBases in the program
29. How to hide GenBases you do not use often
30. How to edit the text in a family tree chart box
31. How to add a background picture to a family tree chart box
32. How to change the page size in a family tree chart
33. Printing a family tree chart to Adobe PDF
34. How to create a backup Group
Back to Resources
Family history program GENP
Copyright © 2012 GENP. All rights reserved.